Preston Open information is listed below. We tried to make it as flexible as possible. I did have a mistake in the previous email. The individual portion of the tournament is 36 holes and your final 18 needs to be played on Sunday. If you are golfing in the tournament this weekend please call the clubhouse to sign up for a tee time. Tournament tee times come first this weekend. We will allow the public and non-tournament players to also golf this weekend if there is room. If you are in this category please call the clubhouse on the day you hope to play to make a tee time as well.
2023 Preston Open – August 8th-13th
1. Open Division– Men, Women, and Seniors Welcome.
36 Holes– Individual Golf (play your own ball).
$40 Entry Fee.
Play 18 Holes anytime Thursday through Saturday, must have 18 holes done by Saturday at 7 p.m. so we can flight golfers.
Everyone in this division will play the final 18 holes on Sunday.
2. Senior Men Division (age 50 and up) and 3.Women’s Division
18 Holes– 2 person teams will play 18 holes of **Best Shot**.
$30 per team ($15 per person).
May play anytime Tuesday through Sunday.
May enter multiple times, but cannot use the same playing partner twice.
Can play 9 holes one day and the other 9 a different day if that is easier or all 18 holes on the same day.
Rules For All Divisions
- Tee Boxes: Men age 64 and under-Blue Tees, Men 65-74– White Tees, Men 75 and up and All Women-Red Tees.
- Winter Golf Rules throughout the course (may fluff ball).
- Tee times aren’t necessary, except for Saturday/Sunday. Find a time that works for you! There will be a tee time sheet for the weekend, call the clubhouse to see what is available. Try to be done golfing by 4 p.m. on Sunday to allow time to score results.
- Do not need to pre-register. When you arrive at the course: sign in on yellow score sheets, declare your division, and pay your entry fee at the bar prior to playing. Turn in all score cards to the clubhouse upon completion of the round.
- All divisions will have flights and cash payouts based on the number of participants.
- Can play in multiple divisions, meaning you may play the open and seniors division.
- No Gimmies. Putt everything in.
- Out of bounds is the road and the fields that surround the course