1. Non-members need to make tee times.
2. Clubhouse will be open to use the bathrooms only, all other transactions will take place using our drive up window.
3. One person to a golf cart, unless you live with the person you are going to ride with.
4. The cups are upside down, which make it easier to get your ball after putting.
5. Leave the flagsticks in at all times.
6. There will be no benches or ballwashers on any of the holes.
7. Please follow social distancing rules at all times when on the course.
8. Clubhouse currently open Thursday-Sundays only-weather permitting. Starting May 18-open 7days/week
Thank you to those that stopped out to play and that were able to pay dues this weekend. We are going to allow non-members to golf starting this week. I am going to try to have tee times for non members(hopefully they call ahead) so we can space them out a little bit and so I know how many rental carts I have available. Members do not need a tee time. I wanted to let our members know because some of you use our yearly cart rental. If you are a member that utilizes our rental carts it would probably be a good idea to call the course and let us know an approximate time you plan on coming so we can reserve a cart/s for you. Typically, this not an issue but it just depends on how busy we get on a given day. It’s not mandatory that you call to reserve a rental cart, only if you are concerned about not having access to one-typically Saturday’s in the past.