We have adjusted the format of the Preston Open to make it a little more friendly and hopefully be able to fit into more schedules. No tee times needed, find a time that works for you! You do not need to pre-register. When you arrive at the course: sign in, declare your division, and pay your entry fee prior to playing. Turn in all score cards to the clubhouse upon completion of the round. We unfortunately had to cancel last years open because of low numbers. We are going to move forward this year whether we have 10 people or 100. Hopefully the format changes will allow more people the opportunity to get out to the course and enjoy some golf. This is open to the public and you do not have to be a member to participate. Feel free to invite family and friends to play.
2018 Preston Open August 7th-12th 3 Divisions
1. Open Division– Men, Women, and Seniors Welcome.
- 27 Holes– Individual Golf (play your own ball)
- $50 Entry Fee
- Play 18 Holes anytime Tuesday through Saturday, must have 18 holes done by Saturday at 7 p.m. so we can flight golfers
- Everyone in this division will play the final 9 holes on Sunday
2. Senior Men Division (age 50 and up) and 3.Women’s Division
- 18 Holes– 2 person teams will play 18 holes of **Best Shot**
- $30 per team ($15 per person)
- May play anytime Tuesday through Sunday
- May enter multiple times, but cannot use the same playing partner twice
- Can split 18 holes into different days if you would like
Rules For All Divisions
- No tee times. Find a time that works for you! Must be done golfing by 4 p.m. on Sunday to allow time to score results.
- Tee Boxes: Men age 64 and under-Blue Tees, Men 65-74– White Tees, Men 75 and up and All Women-Red Tees.
- Winter Golf Rules throughout the course (may fluff ball).
- Do not need to pre-register. When you arrive at the course: sign in, declare your division, and pay your entry fee prior to playing. Turn in all score cards to the clubhouse upon completion of the round.
- All divisions will have flights and cash payouts based on the number of participants.
- Can play in multiple divisions, meaning you may play the open and seniors division.