1. Open Division – Men, Women, and Seniors Welcome.
- 27 Holes–Individual Golf (play your own ball). $40 Entry Fee.
- Play 18 Holes anytime Tuesday through Saturday, must have 18 holes done by Saturday at 7 p.m. so we can flight golfers.
- Everyone in this division will play the final 9 holes on Sunday.
2. Senior Men Division (age 50 and up) and 3.Women’s Division
- 18 Holes–2 person teams will play 18 holes of **Best Shot**. $30 per team ($15 per person).
- May play anytime Tuesday through Sunday.
- May enter multiple times, but cannot use the same playing partner twice.
Rules For All Divisions
- Tee Boxes: Men age 64 and under-Blue Tees, Men 65-74–White Tees, Men 75 and up and All Women-Red Tees.
- Winter Golf Rules throughout the course (may fluff ball).
- No tee times. Find a time that works for you! Must be done golfing by 4 p.m. on Sunday to allow time to score results.
- Do not need to pre-register. When you arrive at the course: sign in on yellow score sheets, declare your division, and pay your entry fee at the bar prior to playing. Turn in all score cards to the clubhouse upon completion of the round.
- All divisions will have flights and cash payouts based on the number of participants.
- Can play in multiple divisions, meaning you may play the open and seniors division.